Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Harvesting the Fruit of the Spirit!

As life has gotten more hectic I find I need all the help I can get. Often I find that help on my book shelf. One of my favorite books is A Woman's Walk With God by Elizabeth George. The book reminds me of how I need to be showing the "fruit of the spirit" in my daily life.  But the book doesn't leave me there. Its is a wonderful guide in HOW to do that. I recently wrote a review on George's book on HubPages. If you are finding yourself looking for some spiritual guidance based on Biblical principals, check it out!
A Must Read for Christian Women!

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for stopping by my site today. Much appreciated. I've been wanting to read this book. I've always heard such great things about it. I'll have to keep my eyes open for it at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you'll come by often. I'll have to check out this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of Elizabeth Elliott as one of my spiritual heroes, but I've never read this book... thanks for the tip!

    And happy FFriday! Great to meet another believer!

    ReplyDelete