Friday, February 5, 2010

You are not too old for Facebook!

Facebook for Boomers

Since I am teaching a class about mass media this semester, I started thinking about how many people in my generation are still not connected on Facebook. Back in the early dawn of the internet.. oh 10, 15 years ago, I remember being irritated when I couldn't find a website for a company I was interested in. Or when someone I knew didn't have email. It just seemed so prehistoric. Well now, it's that way with Facebook. Everyone needs to be on Facebook. For me. So I decided to write an article for HubPages about it. Take a look!  Click here or on the link in the title!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome article! I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow. I am now your blog follower. Happy weekend!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info. Thanks for joining Friday Follow. Glad to have you part of the fun. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete