Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogging for fun and profit!! Business2Blogger

As I have been working on developing this blog I have been amazed at the seemingly endless opportunities that exist to help those who want to do a little extra writing for a living. In this new world of social networking,  having an opinion can equal making money by talking about the stuff you love, hate, places you have been etc.  One interesting opportunity I have come across is the website Business2Blogger.com which helps put together writers and businesses that need someone to write about their stuff. Word of the mouth is king these days on the internet and apparently there are tons of opportunities to share your opinion for cash! The only problem is... finding the companies that need your services. That is what Blogger2Business has done - quite ingeniously I might add! Give it a try for yourself and see what you think!! Let me know too!

No comments:

Post a Comment