Thursday, January 14, 2010

Creep Factor 102: An example of a bad cover letter


So we still haven't opened the package. I know some of you have written me on Facebook to tell me that you would just rip it open to see the exciting contents. So we are carefully exploring it. My brave daughter while examining it, discovered this cover letter tucked under the duct tape on the outside of the package. As you look at the picture, I just want to go on record and categorically say... I am not making this stuff up!  Let me just say that as a cover letter (it literally was on the cover of the box..) it is at once curious and possibly even more strange than the package. I'm thinking it's the red bow that really makes a statement.  Stay tuned for more updates!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you have me curious now! I just have to know what is in that package! It does look scary!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, Smart Cents Mom. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly... it was just like the exterior!!! Very odd and strange.. and actually sad. Thanks for stopping by.. I hope to be part of Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete